Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Dream Come True

I've longed to turn my lifelong passion for writing into a lucrative venture. It's been many years that I hung up my journalism career to raise my children. Now, my time has come again, in Chapter Two.

How fun to turn a hobby into a profession! I stumbled upon a writing opportunity that was up my alley. I can write from home according to my schedule and submit articles that are published on various websites. The icing on the cake is getting paid weekly, as well as some revenue sharing down the road.

Beginning this blog is like my ever changing visualization poster for this precious second half of life. I have other areas that need attention, too, but I'm off to achieving long term goals.

What is a goal of yours? Perhaps we can work together to help you achieve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment